Monday, December 25, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

My Hubby is the best! I am typing this on my new Acer tablet chromebook! It is beautiful and just what I needed to get this blog going again!
I can't wait to share with you all the great patterns I have worked since October, my laptop died on me so I haven't been able to blog.


I also received 2 beautiful Furls crochet hooks for Christmas! If you haven't seen these hooks you must go check them out  Here! I got a purple size H and a Streamline in size I. Seriously these are just gorgeous!





And now I wish you all a very Merry and a Happy everything!

With love always

UM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vincent Cloak

Have you heard of the amazing designer and blogger Knot Bad? Well I am here to tell you he is truly one of a kind. You can check him out her...